As Microsoft Gold Partners we encourage our team to continue their education, and opportunities will be provided to study for and take Microsoft accredited exams. The team regularly attend conferences and hacks, and we also sponsored the first Glasgow Vue.js meetup.
Screenmedia is a multi-award-winning innovation, design and development practice. We believe every piece of technology should be clever, creative and human centred. We're expert at helping enterprise organisations solve problems and implement purpose-built technology that drives efficiency, improves service delivery and excites end users. We follow best practice standards of user experience design to help our clients plan, design and deliver robust technology architectures across web, mobile, voice, API and cloud technologies.
- Passion - Passion fuels our team. We all love what we do, and that passion drives the outstanding quality of our work.
- Honesty - We work transparently and openly. Integrity is vital to our business, and to our relationship with clients, partners and suppliers.
- Innovation - We don't provide solutions - we design, craft and build them. Innovating ahead of the curve is crucial to our success
- Sharing - Our depth of knowledge is our greatest asset. The changing digital landscape means we're always sharing and discussing what's new.
- Mentorship - We us our collective experience and expertise to nurture new talent. The best and brightest achieve their full potential with us.
- Fun - Our people make Screenmedia a great place to work. From organised events to team dinners; we know how to have fun!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the web development team on Umbraco .Net projects.
- Shape best practice and lead the team in continuous improvement of process and quality.
- Build responsive web applications to high standards, customising current applications in line with changing business needs and thoroughly testing your work across many different platforms and devices.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience leading a development team
- 6+ years web development experience
- Collaborative approach, enjoys working across projects with multi-disciplinary teams
- Team player and motivator with a proven ability to manage, motivate and teach developers
- Umbraco v7,8
- Experience working with and extending the Umbraco API (new service model, version 7+)
- Asynchronous programming models
- ASP.NET Framework 4+
- WebForms / MVC applications
- Software design patterns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Front end framework experience in Angular/React/Vue
- Experience of working with Microsoft Azure, including configuring deployment pipelines
- Ability to pick up and learn existing projects quickly
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Self-sufficient and able to work alone, but can also work in an Agile development team
- Focused on performance and knows how to get the best out of their code
- IIS and SQL Server administration
This is an excellent and varied role in which initiative, teamwork, and a thirst for learning are well rewarded. It's also an opportunity to join our award-winning studio and work with our talented and passionate team at the intersection of user-centred design and cutting-edge technology.
No agency calls please.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position and meet the role requirements then, via the link below, please email us your covering letter, CV and details of your work portfolio.