If you are interested in this position and meet the role requirements then, via the link below, please email us your covering letter, CV and details of your work portfolio.
We're looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to join our industry leading team to deliver a range of innovative projects for our clients across web, mobile, voice, and IoT.
The Technical project manager is a dynamic role in which you’ll be working closely with clients as well as managing and resourcing our internal teams to plan and develop industry leading web, touch, mobile and voice solutions.
You will need to be fluent in many aspects of digital technology – not just the ability to manage quality, timescales and budgets. Ideally you will have 5+ years of managing technically complex enterprise level web and / or mobile projects in a digital agency or software company, where you will have built up all the necessary production and project management skills and been exposed to all aspects of the project lifecycle (both Agile and Waterfall)
You will be responsible for leading multiple projects and teams from inception to delivery. You will be used to producing clear, concise and realistic project and resource planning documentation, and be comfortable in taking the lead to make critical scheduling decisions at pace. You will also accurately anticipate, mitigate and communicate any risks to projects.
Whilst this is not a hands-on development role, a background in Business Analysis and Software Development is essential in order to support and advise the development team on projects.
• Business Systems Analysis & Requirements Definition
• Product Manager
• Project Manager (Agile and Waterfall)
• Technical Architect (web and mobile applications, API, integrations)
• Documentation of technical architectures, data flows, functional and technical specifications, user stories, test cases, and acceptance criteria
• Risk Management
• Client communications & management
• 4+ years Technical Project Management and team leadership experience in a digital agency or software company
• 4+ years Business Analyst and / or software development experience (Microsoft Stack Preferable)
• Full understanding of the end to end project lifecycle for web and/or mobile solutions
• Requirements gathering, analysis and scoping skills
• Work with external stakeholders to understand and define the service/function/product requirements
• Work with internal teams to communicate and document the solution requirements, user stories, and translate into functional and technical designs
• Confidence in the production of project specifications, plans and documentation
• Confidence in the production of technical architectures, data flows, functional and technical specifications, user stories, test cases and acceptance criteria
• The ability to produce clear project communications and build client relationships
• Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team
• Effective risk management experience
• Effective resource planning and management experience
• Strong change management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to produce and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Background in software development
• You will have worked in a fast-paced, multi-project, multi-client software solutions environment as opposed to leading single, large scale solutions.
• Experience working with Umbraco or similar Content Management Systems for Web
• Experience working with Xamarin or similar cross platform solutions for Mobile
• Experience working with Microsoft Azure
• 2.1 or higher in Software Development related degree.