If you are interested in this position and meet the role requirements then, via the link below, please email us your covering letter, CV and details of your work portfolio.
We're looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our industry leading production team to deliver a range of innovative projects for our clients across web, mobile, voice, and IoT.
As a Senior Project Manager you’ll be working closely with our clients as well as managing internal teams to plan and develop industry leading web, touch, mobile and voice solutions.
You’ll need to be fluent in many aspects of digital - creative, content, functionality and technology - not just the ability to manage quality, timescales and budgets. Ideally you’ll have 4+ years managing web and / or mobile projects in a digital agency where you will have built up all the necessary production and project management skills and been exposed to all aspects of the project lifecycle (both Agile and Waterfall)
You will be responsible for leading multiple projects and teams from inception to delivery. You will be used to producing clear, concise and realistic project and resource planning documentation, and be comfortable in taking the lead to make critical project decisions at pace. You will also accurately anticipate, mitigate and communicate any risks to projects.
This role will be a breeze for an experienced project manager with the experience and passion for directing and managing highly contemporary digital design and technology solutions.
• Work with clients to define, plan and specify projects, including effective project initiation and set up, gathering and shaping project requirements, directing solution specifications (content, UX, design, functional and technical), and defining project objectives and KPIs
• Direct and manage project teams (UX Planners, Designers, Developers) end to end on a project to deliver complete solutions on brief, schedule and budget
• Plan, manage and direct effective project UAT and Quality Assurance
• Produce and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Produce clear and timely project communications
• Maintain, develop and grow client relationships and accounts
• 4+ years project or product management experience in a digital agency
• Full understanding of the end to end project lifecycle for web and/or mobile solutions
• Ability to direct overall solution architectures, with a strong understanding of contemporary UX / UI standards and best practice
• Experience of Prince 2 and/or Agile methodologies
• Client and stakeholder engagement, including workshop planning & facilitation
• Requirements gathering, analysis and scoping skills
• Confidence in the production of project specifications, plans and documentation
• Effective risk & change management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team
• Business Analysis or UX planning skills
• Experience delivering enterprise level web and/or mobile products
• Working with Umbraco or similar Content Management System for client solutions
• 2.1 or higher in a business, marketing, product design or software development related degree
This is an excellent and varied role in which initiative, teamwork, and a thirst for learning are well rewarded. It's also an opportunity to join our award winning studio and work with our talented and passionate team at the intersection of user-centred design and cutting-edge technology.