If you are interested in this position and meet the role requirements then, via the link below, please email us your covering letter, CV and details of your work portfolio.
We're looking for experienced Freelance Visual/UI Designers to deliver design recommendations and define creative solutions for our clients across web and mobile platforms. You will have proven experience of developing high quality mobile and web solutions, be a great verbal and written communicator, and follow a best practice design thinking approach to problem solving. To be considered for this role you should also be able to deliver high quality, user-centred solutions in a fast-paced environment.
• Carrying out research including competitor and peer research, best practice, and design trends and present recommendations
• Developing design solution to meet the creative, content, and functional requirements for business and users through application of branding, design style, and look and feel
• Producing designs in static and prototype form
• Producing style guides and design specifications
• Working closely with design and development teams to prioritise, test, and implement ideas.
• At least 5 years' experience working across multiple digital touch points, including web, mobile, tablet, and social
• Knowledge of current web design trends and techniques
• Conceptual thinking and excellent attention to detail
• Drive to stay ahead of the changing digital landscape
• Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Good client-facing skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
This is an on-site freelance role and you will be expected to work from our Glasgow city centre studio.