If you are interested in this position and meet the role requirements then, via the link below, please email us your covering letter, CV and details of your work portfolio.
Technical Project Manager
The Technical project manager is a dynamic role in which you’ll be working closely with clients as well as managing and resourcing our internal and external teams to develop industry leading web, touch, and mobile solutions.
You’ll need to be fluent in many aspects of project management and although we won’t be asking you to code you will need to have a proven background in a technical role.
You will be responsible for leading multiple projects and teams from inception to delivery. You will produce clear, concise and realistic project and resource planning documentation, and be comfortable in taking the lead to make critical scheduling decisions at pace. You will also accurately anticipate, mitigate, and communicate any risks to projects.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- A proven background within a technical role
- Experience implementing Agile methodologies
- Ability to work with clients to translate briefs into well-defined project scopes, specifications, and plans
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team of planners, designers and developers to plan and manage the delivery of solutions on brief, on time, and on budget
- Effective risk management experience
- Ability to produce and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to produce clear project communications and build good client relationships