If you are interested in this position and meet the role requirements then, via the link below, please email us your covering letter, CV and details of your work portfolio.
Technical Project Manager
The Technical project manager is a dynamic role in which you’ll be working closely with clients as well as managing and resourcing our internal and external development teams to build industry leading web, touch, mobile and voice solutions.
You will be working with multiple teams in both agile and waterfall environments and will be responsible for leading projects from inception to delivery, working with a team of high calibre technical individuals predominantly on the Microsoft development stack.
Through effective requirements gathering and analysis, you will produce clear, concise and realistic project and resource planning documentation, technical architectures, data flows, functional and technical specifications, user stories, test cases and acceptance criteria and be comfortable in taking the lead to make critical decisions at pace. You will also accurately anticipate, mitigate, and communicate any risks to projects.
Whilst this is not predominantly a hands on development role, a background in software development is essential in order to support and advise the development team on projects.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years software development experience (Microsoft Stack Preferable)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Umbraco CMS experience advantageous
- Ability to work with clients to develop and translate requirements into well-defined project scopes, specifications, and plans
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team of planners, designers and developers to plan and manage the delivery of solutions on brief, on time, and on budget
- Effective risk management experience
- Ability to produce and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to produce clear project communications and build client relationships