If you are interested in this position and meet the role requirements then, via the link below, please email us your covering letter, CV and details of your work portfolio.
Screenmedia are currently on the lookout for Mobile Developers to join our award-winning team. To be considered, you must have experience of building native and cross-platform applications specifically for use on iOS and Android based devices. You must also be comfortable working independently or in a team focussed environment.
This role involves implementing new functionality to existing applications, creating precise visuals, crafting high quality interactive digital content, and thoroughly testing your work using both unit tests and device testing.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience developing native applications
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Objective-C and iOS and/or Java and Android
- Experience writing unit tests
- Ability to pick up and learn existing projects quickly
- Self-sufficient and able to work alone, but can also work in an agile development team should the need arise
- Awareness of the latest standards in mobile API
- Knowledge of software testing techniques
- Knowledge of native cross platform frameworks (Xamarin) is desirable
Back to current positions
This is an excellent and varied role in which initiative, teamwork, and a thirst for learning are well rewarded. It's also an opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team at the intersection of beautiful design and cutting edge technology.