If you are interested in this position and meet the role requirements then, via the link below, please email us your covering letter, CV and details of your work portfolio.
Lead Mobile Developer
We're looking for a Lead Mobile Developer with experience leading a team in building native and cross-platform applications on Google's Android and Apple's iOS based devices.
Day to day duties include leading project delivery within our award winning mobile team by building native and cross-platform applications to the highest standards, customising current applications in line with changing business needs. This is a great opportunity for individuals wanting to work with cutting edge technology.
To be considered, you will have:
- Strong team management skills
- Strong desire to be an innovator within mobile development
- A Strong portfolio of native app projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience developing native applications
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Android and/or iOS SDKs.
- Ability to pick up and learn existing projects quickly
- Self-sufficient and able to work alone, but can also work in an Agile development team
- Focused on performance and knows how to get the best out of their code
- Ability to determine unique and creative solutions to problems within a rapid development environment
- A quick learner who is comfortable picking up new technologies.
- Experience in team mentoring
- Ability to provide accurate estimations and work within budget
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of native cross platform frameworks (Xamarin)
- Experience of Test driven Development
- Experience of Continuous Integrations and App build and delivery systems
- Experience of App Deployment to Enterprise and App stores
- Experience of working with mobile Databases
- Experience of working with Server side application and APIs
- Experience of writing secure applications
- Awareness of the latest standards in mobile API.
This is an excellent and varied role in which initiative, teamwork, and a thirst for learning are well rewarded. It's also an opportunity to join our award winning studio and work with a talented and passionate team at the intersection of beautiful design and cutting-edge technology.Back to current positions