If you are interested in this position and meet the role requirements then, via the link below, please email us your covering letter, CV and details of your work portfolio.
Freelance .NET Web Developer
We are currently on the lookout for a freelance .NET Web Developer. To be considered, you must have experience of building responsive websites using Umbraco CMS and skills in modern front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery 2.
The role involves building responsive web applications to high standards, customising current applications in line with changing business needs and thoroughly testing your work across many different platforms and devices.
Ideally you will be a web developer who is familiar with the full lifecycle of a web project, from technical planning to front-end and back-end development. You have at least 5 years’ experience working in a digital agency environment and you will be used to multi-tasking across multiple projects during the working week.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Asynchronous programming models
- ASP.NET Framework 4 and 4.5
- WebForms / MVC applications
- Software design patterns
- Writing unit and integration tests
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Umbraco 6+
- Experience working with and extending the Umbraco API (new service model, version 6+)
- Experience implementing responsive web templates into Umbraco
- Ability to pick up and learn existing projects quickly
- Self-sufficient and able to work alone, but can also work in an Agile development team
- Focussed on performance and knows how to get the best out of their code
- IIS and SQL Server administration
This is an on-site freelance role and you will be expected to work from our Glasgow city centre studio.Back to current positions