If you are interested in this position and meet the role requirements then, via the link below, please email us your covering letter, CV and details of your work portfolio.
Digital Project Manager
In true Screenmedia style, the digital project manager is a dynamic role in which you’ll be working closely with clients as well as managing our internal teams to develop web, touch, and mobile solutions.
You’ll need to be fluent in many aspects of digital - creative, content, functionality, and technology - not just the ability to manage quality, timescales, and budgets. Ideally, you’ll have 2+ years digital agency experience where you will have built up the necessary production and project management skills and been exposed to all aspects of the project lifecycle.
You will be responsible for leading multiple projects and teams from inception to delivery. You will produce clear, concise and realistic project and resource planning documentation, and be comfortable in taking the lead to make critical scheduling decisions at pace. You will also accurately anticipate, mitigate, and communicate any risks to projects.
This role will be a breeze for an experienced project manager with a passion for directing and managing highly contemporary digital design and technology solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of agency experience in project management
- Working with clients to translate briefs into well-defined project scopes, specifications, and plans
- Working with planners, designers and developers to plan and manage the delivery of solutions on brief, on time, and on budget
- Producing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to produce clear project communications and build good client relationships
- Experience of Prince 2 project management and/or Agile methodologies would be an advantage
Back to current positions